Tax Amendment

Tax Amendment


Amend up to 3 years of tax preparations to ensure that nothing was left out.

Add to Cart

There are several reasons to file an amendment on an already submitted tax preparation. These reasons can vary from a miscalculation of a tax liability, corrected w-2 or 1099’s, IRS rule changes or overlooked deductions. Whatever the reason is, we can assist you in amending your taxes filing. We can file an amendment on up to 3 years of tax filings for you. Our amendments start at $125.00 for minor changes, and can go up depending on the complexity of the tax filing.